Ultim8dwl
Please Register or Login
Ultim8dwl
Please Register or Login
Ultim8dwl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
prince
Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. I_vote_lcapShah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. I_voting_barShah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. I_vote_rcap 
Nish
Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. I_vote_lcapShah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. I_voting_barShah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. I_vote_rcap 
Netlord
Sagar
shrutika
GodMakers
Apurva
Aparna
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alia Bhatt
Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:24 pm by Sagar

» Hritik Roshan
Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:00 pm by prince

» Selena GomeZ
Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:55 pm by prince

» Priyanka Chopra
Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:21 am by prince

» Neetu Chandra
Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:19 am by prince

Online from Where ?
Recent Visitors
Poll
Is there a need of Photo Competition on Ultim8dwl ????
Yes
Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. I_vote_lcap100%Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. I_vote_lcap0%Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
IDK
Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. I_vote_lcap0%Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
prince
prince

Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. Empty
PostSubject: Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon..   Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon.. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:17 am

While having the IPL Franchises under the Income tax department scanner, Bollywood stars Shahrukh Khan and Shilpa Shetty want the early resolution of the controversy surrounding the Twenty20 extravaganza. Shahrukh Khan
the co-owner though as per the Income Tax Dept isnt a major stake
holder of the Kolkata Knight Riders termed the controversy as noisy.
“IPL controversy: fast, furious and too much noise. Like the Twenty20
itself. Hope it gets resolved as fast too for our friend Lalit and
franchises,” Shah Rukh wrote on his twitter page.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hackerspark.tk

Shah Rukh and Shilpa want IPL controversy to end soon..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultim8dwl ::  Gossips ::  Bollywood-
Jump to: